Today I thought I would share with you what my every day make up routine is. I get asked quite often what it is that I wear on my skin and how I apply it. I like a natural look to my foundation that still has coverage. You will never see me out with a strong contour, it is all about blending, blending blending.
Here are a list of the items I use every day for my foundation concealer and contour.
- Physicians Formula CC Cream in Light
- Rimmel Cosmetics Match Perfection Concealer in Fair
- CHANEL Cosmetics Loose Powder in 01
- e.l.f. Cosmetics HD Setting Powder
- Physicians Formula Translucent Pearls Highlighter 01
- NYC Cosmetics Skin Smoothing Bronzer in Sunny
- CHANEL Cosmetics Blush in Orchard Rose
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait
- Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray Bridal
If you would like to see how I apply all these products to achieve the end result, I filmed a little video for you.
I hope you enjoyed this post and the video, if you did please hit the like button and share, that way I know to make more of these. Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already and tell all your friends and family to do the same! XOXO Hope